Friday, November 4, 2016
Fun Friday: Whose Slogan is It?
Slogans come and go over the year. The ones we grew up may have been replaced by slogans meant to capture the younger generation's interest. How many of these can you name? Leave your guesses in the comments section:
1. The happiest place on earth.
2. I'm loving it.
3. Life's messy, clean it up.
4. Ideas for life.
5. Leave the driving to us.
6. For everything else there's ____________.
7. Betcha can't eat just one.
8.____ gives you wings.
9. Believe in yoursmellf.
10. What's the worst that could happen?
11. The taste of a new generation.
12. Just do it.
13. A passion for the road.
14. Eat fresh.
15. We know money.
16. All in or nothing.
17. Behold the power of cheese.
18. Get your own box.
19. Open happiness.
20. Does she or doesn't she?
21. Play. Laugh. Grow.
22. The best a man can get.
23. Don't dream it. Drive it.
24. Let your fingers do the walking.
25. When you care enough to send the very best.
Some of these are easy. They've been around a long time. We know brands. Sometimes people have brands. Some of my author friends have brands or slogans--Seatbelt Suspense, Queen of Christian Fiction/Life Changing Fiction, Expect the Unexpected.
What slogan best describes you?
Even children are known by the way they act, whether their conduct is pure, and whether it is right. Proverbs 20:11